GB News presenter Nana Akua says GB News has only been on air for four days but is already “striking a chord” with the British community in offering a conservative news alternative.
Former editor and BBC presenter Andrew Neil opened GB News, which is already beating its competitors when it comes to ratings.
“We’ve got a bigger audience now than Sky News UK, and it’s just day four,” she told Sky News host Andrew Bolt.
“It’s fantastic, we’re loving getting our narrative out there as well.”
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Now he just convinced me that Russia didn’t do it