Former President Donald Trump was very critical of the inflationary trend under the Biden administration during an interview with FNC’s Jeanine Pirro.
During the interview that aired on Saturday evening, Trump said he could get average prices down significantly but predicted prices could head north of $10 a gallon.
Partial transcript as follows:
PIRRO: Now, the prices of beef are up 17.6%. The average American family is spending an extra $175.00 a month. Gas prices are up to $7.00 in California, $5.00 dollars in New York. We can’t afford — these people.
And Joe Biden, when he was asked about gas prices, what he’s going to do about it, he says, “I don’t see anything that’s going to reduce — significantly reduce gas prices in the near future.”
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline