Biden stops drilling leases in the Arctic
The Biden administration plans to suspend Arctic drilling leases issued during the last days of Trump’s term.
The Biden administration on Tuesday said it would suspend oil drilling leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge that were issued in the waning days of the Trump presidency.The decision could ultimately end any plans to drill in one of the largest tracts of untouched wilderness in the United States,
Democrats have fought over whether to allow oil and gas drilling there for more than four decades.
A play in 3 acts pic.twitter.com/9EwuOENJr4
— AntifaBook.com (@JackPosobiec) June 1, 2021
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots