The west’s narrative around the Ukraine-Russia conflict is that NATO is merely interested in helping plucky, democratic Ukraine fend off an attack from Russia and its war criminal president, Vladimir Putin. But peek behind the facade and it becomes apparent that the real reason for the war is much simpler: money. And now the United States has inked a deal to sell liquified natural gas to the European Union to replace a substantial amount of the natural gas previously provided by Russia.
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Wait, What?
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia