The US economy is still growing at an above average rate quarter-over-quarter, but Q2’s GDP print was lower than expected (6.5% versus the expected 8.4%).
US GDP growth slowed as M2 Money growth slowed. Although M2 Money growth us almost 2x real GDP growth.
M2 Money velocity fell … again … to its second lowest print in history at 1.1197.
And then we have GDP price growth (inflation) at 6% QoQ.
The good news is that personal consumption expenditures rose 11.8% QoQ almost matching M2 Money growth of 12.2% YoY.
The S&P 500 rose to an all-time high on the GDP news!!
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries