The Food and Drug Administration is investigating why hundreds of consumers have reported becoming ill after eating Lucky Charms cereal, The Post has learned.
On Friday, The Post reported that the sugary cereal made by General Mills is believed to be making people sick, with consumers complaining that they began vomiting and experiencing diarrhea after eating a bowl of Lucky Charms.
Since then, more than 400 people have flooded iwaspoisoned.com — a website that tracks foodborne illnesses. Some have complained that their poop turned green.
Now the Food and Drug Administration said it’s aware of the reports “and is looking into the matter,” the agency told The Post.
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- Costa Rica Under Seige
- Jeremy Kauffman: “Was skeptical of the ‘grooming’ narratives. But yesterday almost every teacher in NH demanded the right …”
- Outbreak of hemorrhagic fever In Iraq giving a fatality rate 20%—1 in 5: the outbreak is spreading fast
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- Another Large Real Estate Crash Is Coming Soon?
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US