The Food and Drug Administration is investigating why hundreds of consumers have reported becoming ill after eating Lucky Charms cereal, The Post has learned.
On Friday, The Post reported that the sugary cereal made by General Mills is believed to be making people sick, with consumers complaining that they began vomiting and experiencing diarrhea after eating a bowl of Lucky Charms.
Since then, more than 400 people have flooded iwaspoisoned.com — a website that tracks foodborne illnesses. Some have complained that their poop turned green.
Now the Food and Drug Administration said it’s aware of the reports “and is looking into the matter,” the agency told The Post.