The Stanton paper was presented at the State Department in 1996, shortly after the Rwandan genocide, but it also analyzes the processes in the Holocaust, the Cambodian genocide, and other genocides. The preventive measures suggested are those that the United States, national governments, and United Nations could implement or influence other governments to implement.
People are divided into “them and us“.
“When combined with hatred, symbols may be forced upon unwilling members of pariah groups…”
“Law or cultural power excludes groups from full civil rights: segregation or apartheid laws, denial of voting rights”.
“One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are equated with animals, vermin, insects, or diseases.”
“Genocide is always organized… Special army units or militias are often trained and armed…”
“Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda…”
“Mass killing is planned. Victims are identified and separated out because of their ethnic or religious identity…”
“Expropriation, forced displacement, ghettos, concentration camps”.
“It is ‘extermination’ to the killers because they do not believe their victims to be fully human“.
“The perpetrators… deny that they committed any crimes…”
It’s important to note that this is not a linear process. Later stages must be preceded by earlier stages but all stages continue to operate throughout the entire process.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…