Fox New contributor Geraldo Rivera turned heads and caused no small amount of pushback following a claim during an interview this week regarding Americans’ rights when it comes to the COVID-19 vaccine.
As in, we supposedly have none.
Summit News has more:
In a discussion concerning Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers’ continued resistance to vaccine mandates, Fox News correspondent Geraldo Rivera told viewers “You have no rights when it comes to the vaccine.”
Rivera said there should be “no accommodation” when it comes to COVID vaccines, saying everyone should be mandated to take it, adding “I despise vaccinated people who are smug in their protection who urge unvaccinated people to exercise their freedoms.”
Fellow host Dan Bongino told Rivera “That’s what tyrants say,” explaining “Aaron Rodgers doesn’t owe anyone an apology. Whether he chooses to disclose his immunization status isn’t anyone’s business.”
“We’re throwing the constitution out for a virus with an over 90 percent survival rate. If that isn’t the road to tyranny then I don’t know what it is,” Bongino added.
“The constitution is not a suggestion, it’s our founding document. You see how it all gets thrown out the window when we go down a slippery slope,” he noted further.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline