If cannabis is legalized for recreational use, the country – which has a population of more than 83million – could become the biggest cannabis market in the world.
180-page document lays out coalition’s legislative priorities for next four years
Contained within it is a pledge to legalize cannabis to be sold in licensed shops
What are you thoughts on North American companies with cannabis trade to Germany already in place for medical marijuana, like TLRY? Are they going to up the demand a little more as they legalize, or potentially block them out in favor of German-owned growhouses?
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer