You would think that Germans, of all people, would understand what happens when money dies, but they go on voting for globalist stooges like Frau Merkel. Pushing for 7-8% raises is pointless when real inflation means you’re taking a substantial pay cut. As long as the Keynesian fraudsters at the ECB control your money issuance, Franz and Helga, your wages will always be outstripped by inflation.
Germany’s biggest labor union is seeking a wage increase of 7% to 8% to help 3.8 million metals and electronics workers cope with rampant inflation.
The recommendation Monday by IG Metall’s management board is the highest in about 13 years, reflecting a squeeze on consumers triggered by the war in Ukraine and continued supply disruptions. The corridor encompasses the Bundesbank’s 2022 prediction for average price growth in Europe’s largest economy.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…