In September 2015 Virginia Roberts Giuffre (VRG) sued Ghislaine Maxwell for defamation in New York federal court. The documents unsealed today by Judge Preska are those that were filed under seal in that case in 2015.
There is overlap with older released documents, so some of this may not be new. More will be released Monday.
(Edit: Two Clinton judges on the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals delayed release of the 2016 deposition until September 22.)
The source documents are here. The link may be down at times.
I am finding that all of the so called compilation PDFs, ZIPs, and dumps are incomplete or parts of the old Epstein docs of 2019. Exhibit 15 always seems to be missing, which implicates Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew. Only go to the source for the complete unsealed documents.
There is some confusion about what documents are old and what is newly unsealed, which may be deliberate attempts to muddy the waters.
- Virginia Roberts Giuffre says she was trafficked by both Epstein and Maxwell to many men including Glenn Dubin, Stephen Kaufmann, Alan Dershowitz, George Mitchell, Prince Andrew, Marvin Minsky, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, a “large hotel chain owner” (probably Thomas Pritzker), and many others that she could not recall.
- Allegations of minor VRG being trafficked to Maxwell, Prince Andrew, and Alan Dershowitz.
- The trafficking scheme was international in scope: In France, Ghislaine Maxwell ordered her give an “erotic massage” to a French hotel magnate. Deposition of the victim: “I was ordered by Ghislaine (Maxwell) to go and give him an erotic massage.”
- Epstein bragged about having 12 year old girls from poor French families flown in for his birthday.
- Witness interview: Bill Clinton was at Epstein’s island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, and “2 young girls.” Sexual orgies were a regular occurrence.
- VRG listed names who flew on Epstein’s private jet, including Naomi Campbell, model Heidi Klum, Clinton, former Vice President Al Gore, and Simpsons co-creator Matt Groening, as well as Jacques Cousteau’s granddaughter Alexandra Cousteau.
- Allegations against Marvin Minsky: Maxwell directed the minor to have sex with former MIT scientist Marvin Minsky at Epstein’s complex in the US Virgin Islands.
- Allegations against Dershowitz: Not only did Dershowitz abuse the minor, but he helped draft a non-prosecution agreement that gave Dershowitz immunity.
- VRG said that she never saw Trump on the Island, at Epstein’s home, together with Epstein, or with any of the girls, and that he never flirted with her.
- VRG claims she was trafficked to a “Spanish” “40s” foreign president. Could be Andres Pastrana.
- Emails between Epstein and Maxwell: Epstein instructs Maxwell on how to deny allegations. Epstein tells Maxwell she had “done nothing wrong.” “Go to parties. Deal with it.”
- This is big: The FBI was in contact with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell’s minor victim back in 2014, yet they did nothing.
- Heartbreaking: The minor victim VRG was asking the FBI for the evidence (photos and videos) they seized from Epstein. Why? So she could prosecute her civil case. Let’s be clear, the FBI HAD PHOTOS AND VIDEOS AND DID NOTHING.
- Remember that famous Prince Andrew photo with Ghislaine Maxwell and the victim? The FBI had their own copy for years – even before the victim’s 2011 FBI interview. The FBI knew! They always knew.
- The DOJ let free Epstein’s co-conspirator’s in the FL case. This included Maxwell and Sarah Kellen. Here the victim describes the abuse during flights from Epstein, Maxwell, and Kellen.
- VRG alleges that Maxwell is sexually attracted to women, observed Maxwell having sex with Emmy Taylor and Sarah Kellen, and that she personally had been abused by Maxwell.
- Maxwell also took numerous sexually explicit pictures of underage girls involved in sexual activities. She shared these photographs (which constituted child pornography under applicable federal laws) with Epstein, likely for blackmail.
- Epstein trafficked children for sexual purposes to powerful men, including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known Prime Minister, and other world leaders. Epstein required the women to describe the events that she had with these men so that he could potentially blackmail them.
Donate to VRG’s charity victimsrefusesilence.org