Don McLaughlin, mayor of Peabody, Texas, said Thursday that he expects at least two million illegal immigrants to cross the southern border in 2021, with few vaccinated against COVID-19.
“You are already at 1.2 million now, so by the end of the year I think you’re going to see over 2 million in my own personal opinion,” the mayor said on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” “It feels like we’re giving up our rights as U.S. citizens to accommodate foreign, illegal immigrants coming into our country and it’s very, very frustrating,” McLaughlin continued.
McLaughlin noted that the migrants are arriving from “up to 150 countries now … How are they getting there? That’s the question I ask all the time. But you can’t get an answer out of the border patrol and you can’t get an answer out of this administration.”
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically