Can stocks rise while an economy falls forever? Can the divide between MAIN STREET and WALL STREET get worse forever? Or will they eventually find each other once again?
Isn’t it strange that we are seeing record highs within certain stocks during a time in which the economy is under its worst conditions in a century? Isn’t a weird that there is negative growth and prospects for many sectors, and yet the market roars higher? Or is it possible that we’re simply watching a movie, a predefined script? Well…
Novogratz Says Stock Bubble Spurring ‘Dangerous Valuations’ – Bloomberg
Gary Shilling says the stock market could see a 1930s-like decline
(24) Jeffrey Gundlach on Twitter: “Why bother with any taxes at all if Chair Powell is correct that there is no limit to expanding the Fed’s balance sheet? Implicit in his declaration is that the whole tax collection system is a royal waste of resources.” / Twitter
Nasdaq stocks led by Tesla continue their blistering run while chill envelops rest of the market
This Is What It Looks Like When a Texas Oil Boom Busts – WSJ
Nordstrom tells landlords to expect just half their rent until January 2021 | Retail Dive
New York City’s Transit System Faces Unprecedented Financial Reckoning – WSJ
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting