The trillions wiped off global markets in recent weeks has triggered a contrarian ‘buy’ signal from BofA’s closely-followed ‘Bull & Bear’ sentiment indicator, while emerging markets are seeing their toughest time since the peak of the COVID crash.
Fears that inflation and fast-rising rates will send major economies into recession have sent global markets in a downward spiral with global equities (.MIWO00000PUS) losing close to 18% since the beginning of the year. It is the worst start to a year on recent record.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably