After Friday’s close, SI reached 70.97M from Jan 21’s SI of 70.46M. Institutional cost of borrowing also increased very slightly to 24.2%.
We know GME absolutely ripped in Friday due to gamma hedging. Some old shorts covering could have been the main reason behind the ignition switch but I am not very confident about that.
GME is already ripping in pre-market and I don’t know what’s triggering that. Maybe it’s retail euphoria.
Looks like we will continue to have gamma squeezes, tweets from Papa Cohen etc until shorts are forced to cover and close most of their shorts. I am changing my thesis. I thought we will see a slow TSLA-esque short-covering in GME. Looks like we are setting up for something much quicker.
Disclaimer: This is based on ORTEX’s best estimates. I am not a financial advisor. This is not investment advice. Invest in anything at your own risk.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline