This is a historical judgment. It’s a big blow to the far-left Democrats.
A public university in Ohio will pay $400,000 in damages and attorney fees after punishing a professor for declining a male student’s demand to be referred to as a female.
Nick Meriwether, a philosophy professor at Shawnee State University, responded to a male student’s question during a January 2018 political philosophy class by saying “Yes, sir.” When the class ended, the student identified to the professor as transgender, and demanded to be referred to as a woman in the future, along with “feminine titles and pronouns,” according to the Alliance Defending Freedom, which represented the professor in court. Doing so, Meriwether maintained, would have violated his convictions as a Christian.
Meriwether didn’t agree to the student’s request, and court documents state that the student became belligerent and told the professor that he would be fired.
The student filed a complaint with the university, launching an investigation which eventually determined that Meriwether “effectively created a hostile environment” for the student because he would not use the preferred pronouns. Meriwether did offer to call the student by any name requested, but the student did not accept the offer.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming