GoFundMe is once again allowing fundraising for Kyle Rittenhouse, saying they will monitor the fundraisers to ensure they are going to the intended source and that this “may slow down the withdrawal process.”
However, GoFundMe didn’t take down bail money fundraisers for rioters in 2020 and, in some cases, allegedly donated money itself. Colorado Republican Ken Buck, a ranking member of the antitrust subcommittee, said GoFundMe could expect an inquiry from him.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline