Just like 2009 when Obama was elected President and the Democrats had a super majority in Congress.
Gold and silver fell as Democrats took the lead in the two Senate elections, and big banks rose.
Even tech-heavy NASDAQ fell on the prospect of a Democrat super majority in Congress.
Meanwhile, the US Treasury 10Y yield broke through the 1% barrier.
UPDATE as of 11:30 AM EST with 10 year Treasury Note price (green)
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49