Is Gold about to receive a very important bull/bear signal this month? Looks like it!
This chart takes a peek at the Gold/U.S. Dollar ratio over the past 15-years. The ratio double topped at (1) and once it broke support in 2013, it declined sharply over the next 24-months.
It peaked in August of last year at (2), where it appears to have created another double top.
The decline over the past 7-months has it testing the 10-year support level at (3).
The Gold/US$ ratio is hanging onto support by a thread this month. Gold bulls should be aware how important it is for Gold that this support holds!!!
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud