the best performing financial asset of 2020 — and turmoil on commodity and equity markets continues.
On the Comex market in New York, gold for delivery in June, the most active contract, fell by as much as $49.20 an ounce, or nearly 3% to $1,662.00 an ounce in morning trade, before paring some of those losses.
The United States Mint (Mint) will accept orders for the 2020 American Eagle One Ounce Silver Proof Coin (product code 20EA) beginning on Jan. 9, 2020, at noon EST. The coin is priced at $64.50
Let Macro Economist George Gamon explain…
Can the Fed Go Bust!
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1