President Joe Biden should cut roughly $100 billion from Americans’ wages in one year by importing 2.5 extra million foreign workers, says Wall Street’s leading investment firm, Goldman Sachs.
After President Donald Trump’s migration cuts, “the substantial gap between the number of workers and the number of jobs … has led to wage growth of 5 1/2% over the last year,” the firm complained on May 23.
“We have estimated that the [worker] gap would need to close by around 2 ½ million [extra migrants] to return wage growth to the 4-4½% range,” the report concluded.
The longed-for cut of 1.25 percent in Americans’ wages would take $137 billion from voters’ pocketbooks, each year, in perpetuity, according to data provided by another Wall Street firm, Moody’s Analytics.
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- 100-Year-Old Military Vet Becomes “I Should Have Sided with Hitler” Meme
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- Man goes into his BANK, wants to withdraw his OWN money,bank wants to know PRECISELY how he will be spending it
- Zelensky’s inner circle is buying up expensive real estate in Switzerland