On Friday, a federal judge denied a request by Google’s parent company Alphabet Inc. to drop the case against it – this means it now faces a class-action suit seeking $5 billion, with users claiming that even when they turn off data collection in the Chrome web browser, other Google tools used by websites still collect their personal data.
The complaint says that Google gathers data through Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, and other applications and plug-ins, which, according to the document, helps the company to learn about users’ friends, hobbies, favourite foods, shopping habits, and the “most intimate and potentially embarrassing things” they search for online.
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud