— Nick Reynolds (@IAmNickReynolds) November 15, 2021
Shortly after Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) held a press conference formally unveiling the legislation, South Carolina Republican Party Chairman Drew McKissick issued a statement affirming that the organization opposes “any” effort to end prohibition and making clear that the congresswoman’s bill is no exception.
“Our Party platform is clear: ‘We support firm enforcement of existing laws against the abuse and distribution of controlled substances, and we oppose any effort to legalize the use of controlled substances,’ and that includes marijuana,” McKissick said.
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1