by Chris Black
“I’m totally confused” — Tucker Carlson wonder why the US would be allies with Ukraine instead of Russia, since Russia has more energy reserves. Rep. Mike Turner reminds him that we’re supposed to be on the side of democracies. Carlson responds by saying, “I guess”.
I don’t know what you’re supposed to do other than laugh at this.
What percentage of Americans know where the Ukraine is on a map?
It’s less than 5%, I can tell you that. Republicans are only interested in protecting the borders of foreign nations while their own country is overrun.
On Fox News, Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS) floats the idea of bombing Russian military assets — and says he wouldn't even rule out a nuclear strike pic.twitter.com/I6SatMy6hi
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) December 7, 2021
If the Kremlin decides to send in the tanks the bulk of Ukrainians will abandon their fake government and greet the Russians as liberators. Like it or not, that’s reality.
US has no support at home, no support in the Ukraine, no military ability to fight Russia in Europe, and only some financial leverage over them. The Russians are willing to take whatever economic pain the US can dish out to defend their borders.
The empty threats emanating from ziocons like Victoria Nuland and affirmative action hire Lloyd Austin should not even be taken seriously by anti-war activists.
You will see the same dynamic play out in Taiwan with China.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.