From Frank Holmes at Frank Talk:
The Dodd-Frank rollback is just the latest move by the Trump administration that should benefit smaller businesses.Quarter-to-date, the small-cap Russell 2000 Index is up more than 6%, compared to the S&P 500 Index, which is up 2.8%. Meanwhile, small business optimism , as measured by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), remains near a historic high, posting 104.8 in April, up a hair from the previous month.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.