To some this may come as a surprise, and to others it would appear as a no-brainer. Inject someone with a contagious agent and they could become contagious. Seems to make sense.
But this common sense assumption is now verified by government research, and may result in the requirement to re-evaluate the efficacy of the vaccine.
Released on the CDC’s website recently was a report titled, “Measles Outbreak in a Highly Vaccinated Population — Israel, July–August 2017, seen here
so it’s old news for some, new news for others. I found it worthy of a share
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.