by Jason Burack of Wall St For Main St
At the end of January 2021 India was already talking about banning Bitcoin and crypto currencies.
Now, in just the last 10-14 days many, many more governments including Turkey, Saudi Arabia and others are talking about taxing Bitcoin and crypto currencies more ex post facto (after the fact and after people bought them) or outright banning them.
Because private competing currencies like Bitcoin threaten government’s monopoly on currency creation.
Prior to Bitcoin being created by the Cypher punks and Satoshi, many private currencies were attempted. Some were gold or silver backed. Those people ended up criminals and in trouble with the US government.
Commit to tipping us monthly for our hard work creating high level, thought provoking content that includes interviews with top experts, analysis and short videos about investing and the economy patreon.com/wallstformainst
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably