Premier Doug Ford said Wednesday Ontario won’t make COVID-19 vaccines mandatory for those working in health care, suggesting doing so could jeopardize patient care in the province.
“The impact of the potential departure of tens of thousands of health care workers is weighed against the small number of outbreaks that are currently active in Ontario’s hospitals,” Ford said in a news release.
“Having looked at the evidence, our government has decided to maintain its flexible approach by leaving human resourcing decisions up to individual hospitals.”
Ford said hospitals have strong enough outbreak controls at place that even when COVID-19 spreads at their facilities there is “little if any impact on patient care.”
MONTREAL — In an about-face, facing a drastic service reduction, Quebec has decided that health-care workers already employed won’t be forced to get a COVID-19 vaccine, the province’s health minister said Wednesday.
Health Minister Christian Dubé said that the province is facing 500 service reductions or reorganizations if it goes ahead with its planned Nov. 15 deadline for staff vaccines.
Instead of the previous plan, now only new hires will be required to be vaccinated, he said, though the province will try hard to replace those workers with vaccinated ones over time.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now
- THESE 3 Countries Are Collapsing | Civil Unrest Has Begun in Europe
- Videos and pictures from Turkey’s catastrophic earthquakes
- Massive global cyber attack ongoing; Major nationwide internet outage in Italy
- This Is The Real Significance Of The “Chinese Spy Balloon” Saga…
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- IMF tells Zimbabwe to get rid of their Gold Coins
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.