If You Sell a House These Days, the Buyer Might Be a Pension Fund
Yield-chasing investors are snapping up single-family homes, competing with ordinary Americans and driving up prices
No it is not for profit – the elite wants them all.
Watch this one hour vid which will explain why they want all the housing.
Now that you know,what will you do? not sell?
Sorry. You do not have allodial title to your property.
Going down in a blaze of glory is the only option it seems.
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Now he just convinced me that Russia didn’t do it