Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld responded to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-NY) enthusiasm for President Biden’s student loan debt cancellation plans, calling her an “entitled sponge.”
Ocasio-Cortez had been asked how Biden’s plans would benefit those who had paid off their student loans. She answered, “I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Not every program has to be for everybody.”
“People with apartments pay for first-time homeowner benefits … young people pay for Medicare for our seniors,” she patronized. “People who take public transit pay for car infrastructure.”
“I pay for everything, I get nothing. Nothing!” Gutfeld began. “No, I love how she explains it. They’re not meant for you. Right. But then you have to ask, ‘Okay, then what is this debt forgiveness? Who is it meant for?’” he pointed out.
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.
- Disturbing video from Seattle…
- Monkey Pox Vaccine Incoming!