Half in relationships say current partner WORST in bed…
NEW YORK — Does a healthy sex life really keep couples happy and together? If so, half of America is heading for Breakup City! A new study finds one in two Americans in a relationship admit that their current partner is the worst sex they’ve ever had.
That’s the takeaway from a recent survey examining the biggest embarrassments and disasters in the intimate lives of 2,000 sexually active U.S. residents. One in five say they’ve experienced more than 10 truly awful sexual encounters in their life, almost a third more than the overall average of seven lousy bedroom romps.
Meanwhile, over two in five (44%) have had to stop in the middle of a sexual encounter because it was just so bad.
Inside pioneering clinic that teaches intercourse
- Sex surrogate is trained sex partner who helps clients practice intimate contact
- Patients often been through sexual or military trauma, or physical disability
- Clinic in Tel Aviv, run by psychologist Dr Ronit Aloni, helps them rehabilitate
- Sessions are 90-minutes long and many surrogates have more than one patient
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…