PRINCE Harry was given millions of pounds from the Queen Mother after she died despite recently claiming Princess Diana’s inheritance was all the money he had after being cut off from royal funding.
Harry and Meghan announced they were stepping down as senior working royals last year as they wanted to seek financial independence in the US. Over the last 12 months, they have also signed deals with Spotify and Netflix that are reported to be worth more than £100million. During the recent bombshell interview with Oprah, Harry said the deals were made to help his family receive an income after he only had Diana’s inheritance to survive on.
But it appears he also had support from his great-grandmother after the 101-year-old died 19 years ago today in 2002.
Harry and William were both left £14million to share between them, but investments by royal advisors over the years meant this had increased to more than £20million, which they split evenly.
After the Queen Mother’s death, Buckingham Palace released details of her will despite going through the high court to try and keep it private.
A statement release
d at the time read: “Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother has bequeathed her entire estate (which mainly comprises the contents of her houses) to The Queen.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street