Markets have had support at around 2,530 on the S&P 500 and 23,300 on the Dow. Those were the early 2018 low off the last market crash. And they’ve broken through those levels.
But they still have dropped to levels that definitively say the crash has started.
So, I’ve been tracking the Dow versus the 1929 crash (early months) and the Nasdaq versus the 2000 crash. And I’ve gotta tell ya, this turmoil still looks more like a correction than a crash.
I explain what I’m seeing in the charts, and what I’m watching for in today’s video.
Watch it now.
Markets yesterday came very close to an important trend level on the S&P 500. But the fact that it didn’t break that long term trend line gives me pause.
Tune-in to this important update with the embedded video below (volume off by default – you will need to turn it on):
Follow me on Twitter @harrydentjr
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools