A 70-year-old Hong Kong woman was revealed on Monday to be the world’s second case of rat hepatitis E infection in humans..
Dr Siddharth Sridhar, clinical assistant professor from the University of Hong Kong’s department of microbiology, said the second case proved that the rat hepatitis E virus, which was distantly related to human hepatitis E virus variants, could be transmitted to people..
This is from 2012..
Rat hepatitis E virus: Geographical clustering within Germany and serological detection in wild Norway rats
Hepatitis E Virus Genotype 3 in Wild Rats, United States
Says it doesn’t jump from rats to humans.
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…