One of the most destructive campaigns of censorship that took place in the United States was the introduction of the comic book code of 1954.
It resulted in some of the greatest most innovative publishers in the medium to go bankrupt and concentrated power into more monopolistic companies, not to mention a huge movement to burn a lot of these comic books that “were polluting children’s minds.”
Here is the code: en.wikisource.org/wiki/Comic_book_code_of_1954
Here is a reading of the code with images of some of the censored comics that scared people into burning many of them: youtu.be/R0l8yJl3xus
Here is an audio reading of the code: soundcloud.com/chycho/comics-code-authority-cca-soti-covers-1954-criteria-fir-censoring-comic-books-asmr-reading
What a crazy world we live it. And note, the elimination of the comic code in the last 20 to 15 years has resulted a major renaissance in the industry and a new golden age in comics where we are privy to some of the greatest stories ever told.
And finally, F*ck Censorship.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now