Here is why “wage inflation” shouldn’t be a concern for anyone. Income has barely moved in terms of purchasing power since 1999.
Can you name anything that a consumer buys (with exception of electronics) that is cheaper/same price today, than it was in 1999? pic.twitter.com/rCsw2L8PFX
— OW (@OccupyWisdom) March 9, 2018
Stronger jobs +313k.. wages still flat as a pancake like 2s10s +2bps.. Encites a more aggressive Bear Flattening from the Fed as cost of living rises exacerbating over indebted consumer weakness. $SPY $TLT #LateCycle. pic.twitter.com/EhP7hSVdrg
— iamwrong (@gamesblazer06) March 9, 2018
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels