Just when we thought life would be returning back to “normal”, that vaccines were going to bring us back to the way things were in 2019 and that the government overreach and hysteria would finally come to a close, events are being cancelled left and right heading into the fall in what is looking like a carbon copy of 2020…all over again.
It was announced yesterday that the famous New Orleans Jazz Festival for 2021 would be cancelled due to “rising cases” of Covid in the state, according to CNN.
The festival said it was being cancelled “as a result of the current exponential growth of new Covid cases in New Orleans and the region and the ongoing public health emergency.”
The festival had already been moved from April and May to October as a result of the pandemic and was supposed to feature the Rolling Stones, Foo Fighters and Lizzo.
“We now look forward to next spring, when we will present the Festival during its traditional timeframe. Next year’s dates are April 29 — May 8, 2022,” the festival said on its website.
Sure. We’ll see about that.
New Orleans also cancelled its famous Red Dress Run. Despite the cancellation, its likely that people are going to show up to do it anyways, NOLA.com reported.
The event “combines self-paced jogging, tongue-in-cheek cross-dressing, and unabashed alcohol consumption” and is run by running club the Hash House Harriers. The two mile run through the French Quarter usually raises tons of money for charity. 2019’s entry fees totaled $139,000.
One board member said he’d be “stunned” if people don’t just “show up anyways”.
New Orleans also cancelled its 2021 Gretna Heritage Festival, which was set for October 22-24.
Outside of Louisiana, rock band Limp Bizkit has also cancelled its tour dates for August due to “safety concerns related to Covid-19”.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis