‘Monkeypox has been placed in the same category as diseases including plague and leprosy, and physicians must notify public health authorities of each case.
Starting Wednesday, doctors will be required to inform their local health council or team if they suspect a patient has the virus, while laboratories must report to the UK Health Safety Agency (UKHSA) if a sample tests positive.
The move raises the status of monkeypox to the same legal status as 33 other diseases, including leprosy, malaria, rabies, plague and yellow fever, which are designated ‘notifiable’ under UK health regulations.’
h/t A Deplorable Neanderthal
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting