Fauci says he’s optimistic about coronavirus vaccine protection, but concerned about how long that protection will last.
“If you look at the duration of protection when you recover from one of the several benign coronaviruses that cause the common cold, the durability of infection is only measured in a year or less as opposed to the other infections where you can get 15 to 20 years of protection,” he said.
He is saying no vaccine would work for more than a year.
Dr. Greg Poland, director and founder of Mayo Clinic Vaccine Research Group, said natural immunity from coronaviruses SARS-CoV-1 and MERS can be detected two to three years after recovering from infection. However, immunity for seasonal coronaviruses can last as little as 80 days to several years in some people.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…