Here's regular Joe from Scranton laughing uproariously at the inflation he's inflicted on Americans while surrounded by cheering journalists.
What a model of empathy. You can't make this up. pic.twitter.com/QW1ucFdEyT
— Tom Cotton (@TomCottonAR) May 1, 2022
As rental prices increase across the nation from 30 to over 50%, Biden said he's not worried about a recession. This week's cartoon for the @CNNOpinion newsletter.#Biden #Rent #recession #Inflation t.co/6lx3MgDDHX pic.twitter.com/OsAkUPF3ZH
— Clay Jones (@claytoonz) May 1, 2022
See also SURVEILLANCE STATE: CDC Bought Access to Americans’ Phone Location Data to Monitor Compliance With Lockdowns, Social Distancing, and More
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once