Chicago, IL: Unfortunately the really sad news is the robbery rate is increasing across Chicago like in most other metro areas. According to chicagopolice.org robbery is up 17% (2422) when compared from this time last year in 2021 (2063). Moreover according to chicagopolice.org burglary is up 36% (2155) from this time last year in 2021 (1584). But, these are not the only shocking crime stats from the Chicago Police Department. Theft is up a whooping 66% (4655) from this time last year in 2021 (2801) based in the stats from chicagopolice.org .
The latest brazen robbery occurred when three armed men approached a retired armed sheriff to rob him. One of the men had a gun to the sheriff’s back while he was being robbed during daylight hours. Next, the retired sheriff turned around and opened fire on the the armed robber. He shot the armed robber in head. In addition, the armed robber returned fire but fortunately didn’t hit the victim or pedestrians nearby. Also, the armed robber is in critical condition and the other two robbers were arrested by Chicago police.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..