After enduring a 10-day bout of hiccups, Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro was hospitalised. The cause of hiccups has not yet been confirmed but his son Flavio Bolsonaro confirmed that his father has been moved to an ICU. In 2018 while on the campaign trail, Bolsonaro was stabbed in the intestine and nearly died. The current health issues of the Brazilian president are said to be linked to the 2018 incident. Watch the video to know more.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe