by Chris Black
People who have fled and continue to flee from unliveable urban and suburban areas carry the burden.
The only foreign policy interest the US government has is to provide its people with plentiful and inexpensive energy.
Restoring full diplomatic ties with Iran, Venezuela and Russia along with a plan for national energy development could bring gas down to 1 dollar a gallon.
Instead foreign policy makers put ideological and Jewish-tribalistic interests over the wellbeing of the working and middle class.
Gasoline prices reached a grim milestone on Saturday, as the national average for regular gasoline reached $5 a gallon.
A year ago, gas sold for $3.08. t.co/fUY7k4OYA8
— The New York Times (@nytimes) June 11, 2022
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms