One voter posted a picture with the following explanation, “Fraud in AZ? I am a long time registered Dem. I was when I voted in Nov. and when I checked Feb. 15th. Today, Nada. Given a provisional ballot, and yes, I reported it.”
The larger concern is with previously independent voters who had registered as Democrats specifically to vote in Arizona’s primary. These voters are considered a major threat to Clinton, as they are believed to overwhelmingly support Sanders.
Some of those voters were turned away, and others were given provisional ballots that may not be counted at all. Those decisions are made independently by the local Recorder’s Office.
Sanders supporters went to social media in force to cry foul, many believing that the Clinton campaign had a hand in the alleged election fraud.
— 🔥 Bern Down Capitalism 🔥 (@BernPress) March 23, 2016
— #WaterIsLife💧🙌🏽💧 (@Fredric_Ward) March 23, 2016
— Jeanette Sandernista (@JeanetteJing) March 23, 2016
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- The NOPEC Bill Could Send Oil Prices To $300…HERE WE GO!
- Statement from the Ukrainian 1st battalion of 1st company of 115th Brigade
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Crypto losses now equal $1.7 trillion. The 2007 subprime mortgage market was $1.3 trillion. It’s highly likely that Crypto will be the catalyst for accelerated global collapse.