Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager Patty Solis Doyle openly trashed Hillary Clinton for allowing a young woman on her staff to be sexually harassed by a long-time Clinton confidant and campaign employee, and for refusing to allow Solis Doyle to fire him.
The “young woman” on Hillary’s staff who was allegedly sexually harassed by Hillary’s faith advisor” Burns Strider, is Jess O’Connell, who is now the first lesbian CEO of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
A New York Times report on Friday revealed that Clinton refused to fire Burns Strider, a faith adviser on her 2008 presidential campaign after credible accusations of sexual harassment were made against him. Instead of getting rid of Strider, Clinton told him to go to counseling and docked several weeks of his pay, while the woman who accused him of harassment was reassigned to a new job.
Solis Doyle, who claims Clinton personally shut down her recommendation to fire Strider, spoke publicly about the incident for the first time on CNN.
“A young woman made a complaint to our head of operations about sexual harassment against Burns Strider,” Solis Doyle recalled. “The instance was brought to my attention and, you know, I did my due diligence. I interviewed all the parties involved, I looked at the evidence involved, I looked at the emails he had sent, I looked at other documents, and came to the conclusion that there was sexual harassment involved.”
“My recommendation to the Senator was to fire him, and I was overruled.”
Solis Doyle wouldn’t say specifically why Clinton opted not to fire Strider, but she seemed to hint that there were concerns that firing him would have created bad press for the campaign.
“It wasn’t an easy call,” she said. “We were just a few months away from voting, beginning to start with the caucuses and the primaries. Firing a high-profile person on the campaign certainly would have made news and caused a distraction.”
(Sort of like the distractions they perpetuate in, and in collusion with, the media)
Videos… just in case they take some down.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis