The European Commission quarterly survey shows that hiring problems are mounting unusually rapidly and unusually high. The level is 4 std dev away from its long-term average!
This, coupled with high inflation prints could certainly raise the prospects of wages pressures. pic.twitter.com/3Z8SB6If9r
— Stephane Deo (@StephaneDeo) February 1, 2022
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) February 1, 2022
US Still Struggling To Fill Job Openings As Labour Market Tightness Persists – FT t.co/4kHNKJ1qq5
— LiveSquawk (@LiveSquawk) February 1, 2022
100%. It's what I call a stagflation-lite scenario, not the 1970s but still problematic for the Fed. You over-tighten and cause a recession. You don't do enough and you look foolish as inflation remains high
— Edward Harrison (@edwardnh) February 1, 2022
Fed speakers believe the internet doesn’t exist which maybe explains why they don’t understand the world we live in. t.co/5SLLz8xdFQ
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) February 1, 2022
Limit up soybeans is $15.805… precisely $1.00 above the resistance level we broke through for the first time… checks notes… yesterday.
— Ryan Wagner (@wagner_farms) February 1, 2022
Bullard insists the Fed is not "behind the curve" – even though CPI printed more than double his "educated guess" pic.twitter.com/eHdH9tUuMT
— StockCats (@StockCats) February 1, 2022
Fed’s Harker just said the Fed “could” do a 50 basis point interest rate hike.
— The Kobeissi Letter (@KobeissiLetter) February 1, 2022
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- 100-Year-Old Military Vet Becomes “I Should Have Sided with Hitler” Meme
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- Man goes into his BANK, wants to withdraw his OWN money,bank wants to know PRECISELY how he will be spending it
- Zelensky’s inner circle is buying up expensive real estate in Switzerland