Josh Sigurdson talks with author and economic analyst John Sneisen about the historic collapse of the Canadian economy. Ottawa has posted a $343B deficit as spending has hit levels not seen since the 1940s.
As the central bank prints unlimited amounts of dollars and Finance Minister Bill Morneau pushes for more central planning, people are facing vast levels of poverty and unemployment under the guise of the state saving people from a complete lie meant to prop up the establishment and unleash massive control over the masses.
John explains the colossal debt Canadians face, the collapse of the dollar, negative interest rates and the history that’s unravelling before our eyes.
How much longer can this sustain itself? How long until people rise up? How disastrous will the second wave lockdown be?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices