Denmark becomes first country to drop AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
April 14 (UPI) — Denmark became the first country to drop the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine because of a possible link to rare blood clots in vaccinated people.
Danish officials said that 2.4 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine would be withdrawn until further notice, the Danish Health Authority said in a statement released Wednesday.
Studies showed a higher than expected frequency of blood clots following doses of the vaccine, the authority said.
On Tuesday, the United States, Canada and the European Union paused use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine over six cases of blood clots.
Related: CDC to hold emergency meeting over pause of J&J COVID-19 vaccine.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people