NEW YORK — The holidays are about to get heated — and politics aren’t even the main issue this time. Nearly two-thirds of vaccinated Americans are banning unvaccinated family members from their holiday gatherings this year.
According to the results, two in three respondents feel they cannot go home for the holidays without getting vaccinated first. Of the 65 percent who are fully vaccinated, nearly six in 10 (58%) have reportedly cut off family members who refuse to get the vaccine. Meanwhile, 63 percent don’t feel comfortable inviting unvaccinated relatives to their parties.
COVID vaccine controversy
Seventy-two percent of vaccinated respondents don’t think they could ever get some of their family members to understand the importance of the vaccine. On the other hand, 14 percent of survey respondents don’t plan to ever get the shot themselves.
When asked about their decision, one respondent admits that they “don’t trust the vaccine is safe,” while another says they are “concerned about side effects.” One even believes the vaccine “was rushed and people who are getting vaccinated are still getting sick.”
Half of the unvaccinated respondents (49%) have stopped communicating with family members who don’t understand why they refuse the shot. These strained family dynamics may explain why 22 percent of unvaccinated respondents have so far been excluded from all family gatherings, including the holidays.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now