A bigshot Hollywood lawyer reportedly paid off Hunter Biden’s delinquent taxes — which a source told The Post amounted to more than $2 million — as President Joe Biden’s notoriously troubled son awaits the results of a Delaware grand jury’s investigation into his personal finances.
Kevin Morris, an entertainment attorney and novelist who earned a fortune representing the co-creators of “South Park” and won a Tony award as the co-producer of “The Book of Mormon,” footed Hunter Biden’s overdue taxes totaling over $2 million — more than twice that which was previously reported, a source familiar with conversations between the two told the Post.
Morris, whom Hunter Biden’s friends call his latest “sugar brother,” has also been funding the 52-year-old’s lifestyle in Los Angeles — including his rent and living expenses, the source said.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked